How Credit Card Machine Rentals Work:
You can rent a credit card machine for as little as one day or for as long as you need. Our credit card machine rental program is designed specifically for short term events. You do not need an existing merchant account. While we like to have at least 2 weeks notice, we are able to rent equipment in as little at 5 business days, please plan ahead because extra shipping charges may apply and discounts are not given in such short notices.
The credit card machine rental process works like this:
- Get a Price Quote. (No obligation)
- Place a courtesy hold on the equipment for your event date. (No Obligation)
- Accept the terms of your quote and sign rental agreement.
- Pay rental fees
- We prepare your merchant account, program terminal(s) and ship them to you.
- You return your equipment at the end of your event.
We supply a complete and detailed training video on our website. Your credit card terminal will be easy to use and will work right out of the box. We also supply you with a 24/7 support hot-line in the rare case that you need any assistance.
Renting a credit card machine is the perfect solution for:
- Trade shows and conventions
- On-site ticket sales
- Concession stands
- Art & Craft events
- Seasonal events (Fireworks stands, Christmas tree lots, etc)
- Farmers markets
- Collecting donations at fundraising events